Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Nice to meet you

Hi all--

Steve here. I grew up as an Army brat, so I've lived all over. I lived in Germany for about 5 years, went to high school in Colorado, college in Iowa, and now I live and work in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I'm interested in sports, reading, and movies.

I signed up for this course because I am interested in starting up my writing again (I was an English major as an undergrad). I am pretty excited about the certificate program and the courses offered (this is my first one). I am considering grad school full time, but I thought that this would be a good place to start, and the courses are applicable to my current job. I work as Project Manager for a company that publishes training materials for pharmaceutical companies. I'm called upon to serve as a pseudo-editor quite frequently because of my English degree, but I have not done any actual writing since college.

I look forward to meeting you all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home